Ricardo Defense - Acquisition Logistician
- Role type
Ricardo Defense is looking for an experienced Acquisition Logistician that will act as a liaison between the Department of Defense (DoD) logistics organizations to track and coordinate a variety of Acquisition logistics activities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
This Acquisition Logistician will provide expertise in the development, preparation, coordination, and execution of all aspects of the PEO/PMs’ Life Cycle Logistics support under the processes of DoD acquisition and sustainment. This Acquisition Logistician will develop and deliver solutions that meet the program requirements using industry-accepted principles, concepts, and approaches in the development of logistical products and services. The qualified Acquisition Logistician will also produce acquisition logistics documentation in support of the PEO/PMs products. Responsibilities may span the entire life cycle of a product, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, and final disposal of resources.
QUALIFICATIONS WE VALUE:
- Experience with working in a DoD Acquisition Programs requiring development, integration, implementation, training, and sustainment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- DAWIA Level I, II, or III in Life Cycle Logistics or Acquisition Life Cycle Logistics Certification
- Professional certifications such as Project Management Professional or Certified Supply Chain Professional
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in an applicable field of study
- Or relevant military experience in lieu of degree
- Excellent people and communication skills with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Understanding of DoD 12 Integrated Product Support Elements in all phases of the sustainment and acquisition processes
- Thorough knowledge of Life Cycle Logistics regulations and policies, including DoD 5000 series
- Five (5) years of relevant experience
- Able to obtain a U.S. Government Secret Clearance
Ricardo Defense offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- Company Paid Life and AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
Ricardo Defense, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ricardo Inc. established as a separate limited liability company in 2015 and structured under a Defense Security Service ‘Special Security Agreement’. Ricardo Defense provides engineering, technology, product innovation, sustainment, and field support services for our customers in the defense industry. We are committed to delivering outstanding value through quality engineering solutions focused on class-leading product innovation and robust strategic implementation. We are guided by our corporate values of respect, integrity, creativity & innovation and passion. Ricardo, Inc. is the US subsidiary of Ricardo plc. For more information, visit www.ricardo.com.
Ricardo Defense is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, height, weight, arrest record, disability status, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.