- Role type
- Full time, Part time, Permanent
- Closing Date
Ricardo Energy & Environment is a leading sustainability consultancy combining energy, climate change, environmental and chemical risk expertise with strong IT and economics capability. Operating internationally, we work in partnership with our customers to help transform the way they work, empowering business leaders with award winning consultancy advice. With leading sector insight and a reputation for producing innovative solutions, we offer a stimulating and rewarding environment in which to work.
We are now seeking a versatile Bid Facilitator to support our busy Bid Management team. Flexibility and a ‘can do’ approach are vital in this role, as is a proactive and positive attitude.
The ideal candidate will be prepared to take on a wide range of duties. These will typically include:
- Initial screen and circulation of tender notices of potential interest
- Advise to colleagues on the features and idiosyncrasies of tender portals
- Collation and adaptation of administrative information for tender responses
- Managing portal data and electronic submission through online portals
- Consolidate documents developed by other team members into the required tender format
- Check compliance with customer defined requirements
- Dispatch of hardcopy responses
- Tracking of external clarification requests and responses
- Tracking of internal support requests and progressing actions
- Collation and reporting of customer feedback
- Coordinating periodic review and update of CVs
- Project support
Qualifications & Experience
The successful candidate will possess:
- Previous bid support experience
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to plan and prioritise a varied workload, managing and balancing the needs of various stakeholders
- Proven ability to take ownership of tasks
- Competence in all MS office applications
Skills & Behaviours
- Accuracy and attention to detail are vital
- A flexible approach – able to see where help is needed and support colleagues as necessary
- Be comfortable juggling a variety of tasks in a sometimes fast-paced operational environment
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Be a team player able to work with a wide range of stakeholders both inside and outside of the organisation, and build effective working relationships at all levels
- Keen to learn new systems and processes
- Able to suggest improvements to systems and processes to improve efficiency.
This is a fast-paced and challenging environment offering you the opportunity to make your mark. You will have support from the wider business to develop your career, to take advantage of a wide range of future opportunities within Ricardo Energy & Environment.
If you are keen to make a difference, then we welcome your application.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive remuneration and benefits package and the opportunity to make a difference in a challenging and rewarding field.
Ricardo Energy & Environment is an equal opportunities employer