- Role type
- Full time, Permanent
- Closing Date
Ricardo Energy & Environment is a leading sustainability consultancy combining energy, climate change, environmental and chemical risk expertise with strong IT and economics capability. Operating internationally, we work in partnership with our customers to help transform the way they work, empowering business leaders with award winning consultancy advice. With leading sector insight and a reputation for producing innovative solutions, we offer a stimulating and rewarding environment in which to work.
We are now seeking a versatile Bid Coordinator to support our busy Bid Management team. Flexibility and a ‘can do’ approach are vital in this role, as is a proactive and positive attitude.
The ideal candidate will be prepared to take on a wide range of duties. These will typically include:
- Initial screen and circulation of tender notices of potential interest
- Advise to colleagues on the features and idiosyncrasies of tender portals
- Collation and adaptation of administrative information for tender responses
- Managing portal data and electronic submission through online portals
- Consolidate documents developed by other team members into the required tender format
- Check compliance with customer defined requirements
- Dispatch of hardcopy responses
- Tracking of external clarification requests and responses
- Tracking of internal support requests and progressing actions
- Collation and reporting of customer feedback
- Coordinating periodic review and update of CVs
- Project support
Qualifications & Experience
The successful candidate will possess:
- Previous bid support experience
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to plan and prioritise a varied workload, managing and balancing the needs of various stakeholders
- Proven ability to take ownership of tasks
- Competence in all MS office applications
Skills & Behaviours
- Accuracy and attention to detail are vital
- A flexible approach – able to see where help is needed and support colleagues as necessary
- Be comfortable juggling a variety of tasks in a sometimes fast-paced operational environment
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Be a team player able to work with a wide range of stakeholders both inside and outside of the organisation, and build effective working relationships at all levels
- Keen to learn new systems and processes
- Able to suggest improvements to systems and processes to improve efficiency.
This is an exciting and rewarding place to work, with the opportunity to make a difference. What sets us apart is our People. You will work with an exceptional team of talented, dedicated and supportive individuals. You will have a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with us through our broad range of projects, mentoring opportunities and a personalised approach to your learning and development.
Our People are important to us and we take pride in our wellbeing programmes and policies that support individuals including flexible working, carers policy, mental health first aiders and readily available support through our extensive Employee Assistance programme.
Ricardo Energy & Environment has an ambitious diversity, equality and inclusion approach as explained in this message by our CEO.