Ricardo Defense - Software Developer
- Role type
Ricardo Defense has an opening for a talented Software Developer to join our growing software department. This Software Developer will initially be the primary developer on a successful, ongoing software development effort. This Software Developer role is an essential part of that continued success.
What you will do:
As a Software Developer you will enhance our existing products by developing new features while maintaining impeccable quality though code reviews and test performed in a continuous integration pipeline. This Software Developer will work to add features and improvements into our Android and Electron-based applications that support our US Marine Corps customer.
Qualifications we Value:
- Ability to work directly with customers
- Experience with Polymer, LitElement, React and Redux and/or the Electron Framework
- Database skills such as SQL queries, Entity Framework, data analytics (ETL processes)
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Bitbucket and JIRA
- Knowledge of a CM system such as git
- Enthusiastic team player who facilitates team success
- A desire to learn new software skills, technology frameworks and tools
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical degree from an accredited college or university
- Five years minimum professional experience in software development
- Must be able to obtain a United States Government Common Access Card and Secret Clearance as well as pass a background investigation
Ricardo Defense offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- Company Paid Life and AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
Ricardo Defense is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ricardo Inc. established as a separate limited liability company in 2015 and structured under a Defense Security Service ‘Special Security Agreement’. Ricardo Defense provides engineering, technology, product innovation, sustainment, and field support services for our customers in the defense industry. We are committed to providing outstanding value through quality engineering solutions focused on class-leading product innovation and robust strategic implementation. We are guided by our corporate values of respect, integrity, creativity & innovation and passion. Ricardo, Inc. is the US subsidiary of Ricardo plc. For more information, visit www.ricardo.com.
Ricardo Defense is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity or gender expression), age, mental or physical disability, creed, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, genetic trait or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.