RDI - Software Developer
- Role type
Ricardo Defense has an opening for a sharp, detail driven Software Developer to join our talented software group in our Troy, MI office. This Software Developer will work with a team to define, implement and test new features for our software products. Ricardo Defense has a successful, ongoing software development effort and the Software Developer role is an essential part of that success.
What you will do:
As a Software Developer you will enhance existing products by developing new features while maintaining quality through code reviews and test.
Qualifications we Value:
- Experience with C# and/or Java is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Bitbucket and Jira to coordinate development tasks is a plus
- Team player who promotes team success
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or a related field from an accredited college or university
- Five years minimum of professional experience in software development
- Must be able to obtain a United States Government Common Access Card (CAC) and Secret Clearance
Ricardo Defense offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Company Paid Life and AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
Ricardo Defense, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ricardo Inc. established as a separate limited liability company in 2015 and structured under a Defense Security Service Special Security Agreement'. Ricardo Defense provides engineering, technology, product innovation, sustainment, and field support services for our customers in the defense industry. We are committed to providing outstanding value through quality engineering solutions focused on class-leading product innovation and robust strategic implementation. We are guided by our corporate values of respect, integrity, creativity & innovation and passion. Ricardo, Inc. is the US subsidiary of Ricardo plc. For more information, visit www.ricardo.com.
Ricardo Defense Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity or gender expression), age, mental or physical disability, creed, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, genetic trait or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.