RDI - Program Control Analyst
- Role type
Ricardo Defense has an opening for a Program Control Analyst that can integrate project manager needs with accounting needs to develop, manage and present information that is critical to the project success. This Program Control Analyst position will be located in our Troy, MI office.
What You Will Do:
This Program Control Analyst position will require you to work in both a team environment as well as being responsible for the timely completion of individual assignments. This Program control Analyst position is a full-time position working Monday through Friday.
- The Program Control Analyst position will support the Program Control Manager to inform project managers/leads by providing actual project costs and forecasts
- Supports project managers/leads by performing specific tasks related to reviews of management practices and policies; recommends changes to enhance operating efficiencies
- Provides technical assistance in the design of cost accounting or reporting systems and related forms and documents
- Assists in reviews of financial and internal controls to determine whether such controls are adequate to meet management objectives
- Assists in reviewing travel expense reports and purchase requisitions
Qualifications We Value:
- This Project Control Analyst must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Perform at a high level with little oversight
- Quick learner
- A Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university in accounting, finance or other related fields of study
- A minimum of seven years of experience
- Must be able to obtain a government security clearance
- Two years of applicable accounting experience
- Knowledge of cost and financing accounting principles, practices, and procedures
- Knowledge of internal control systems and procedures
- Skill in preparing management reports on a timely basis
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related financial software products
- Skill in both verbal and written communication
Ricardo Defense offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- Company Paid Life and AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
Ricardo Defense, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ricardo Inc. established as a separate limited liability company in 2015 and structured under a Defense Security Service ‘Special Security Agreement’. Ricardo Defense provides engineering, technology, product innovation, sustainment, and field support services for our customers in the defense industry. We are committed to providing outstanding value through quality engineering solutions focused on class-leading product innovation and robust strategic implementation. We are guided by our corporate values of respect, integrity, creativity & innovation and passion. Ricardo, Inc. is the US subsidiary of Ricardo plc. For more information, visit www.ricardo.com.
Ricardo Defense Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity or gender expression), age, mental or physical disability, creed, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, genetic trait or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.