RDI - Software Developer
- Role type
Pax River, MD
Ricardo Defense Inc. has an opening for a talented Software Developer to join the rapidly growing group in our California, MD office. This Software Developer will work with a team to define, implement and test new features for our software products. Ricardo Defense has a successful, ongoing software development effort and the Software Developer role is an essential part of that success.
What you will do:
As a Software Developer you will enhance existing products by developing new features while maintaining quality through code reviews and test.
Qualifications we Value:
- Demonstrated ability to work with customers
- Software architecture and enterprise integration experience using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services and Java Messaging Service (JMS)
- Experience with data architectures, database design, and data integration using relationship modeling, schema mapping tools, analytics schemas (multidimensional databases, stars, cubes) and Extract Transform Load (ETL) processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NASA, USAF, USMC or other United States Department of Defense (DoD) organizations
- Experience using Bitbucket and Jira to coordinate development tasks
- Experience with model-based system engineering tools
- Master's degree in computer science
- Team player who promotes team success
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or a related field from an accredited college or university
- Five years minimum of professional experience in software development
- Must be able to obtain a United States Government Common Access Card and Secret Clearance as well as pass a background investigation
Ricardo Defense offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Company Paid Life and AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
Ricardo Defense is a full-service engineering and technology firm that develops customized solutions for government and commercial organizations. Ricardo Defense combines experience, skill, and innovation to bring together leading-edge technologies and engineering to customers who require mission-critical systems. Our core capabilities include designing complex embedded systems and technology-enabled business management solutions.
Ricardo Defense Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity or gender expression), age, mental or physical disability, creed, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, genetic trait or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.