RDI - Software Developer
- Role type
Pax River, MD
Ricardo Defense Inc. has an opening for a talented Software Developer to join our rapidly growing team in our office in California, MD. This Software Developer will work with a team to develop new applications and improve existing software products.
What You Will Do:
This Software Developer will enhance existing software products by developing new features while maintaining quality through code reviews and test.
Qualifications We Value:
- Desire to learn new software skills, technology frameworks and tools
- Experience with ActiveMQ and Java Messenger Service (JMS)
- Experience with Polymer Web Component Framework, Electron, and Redux
- Experience using UML to describe operational concepts, use cases, requirements and interfaces
- Team Player who demonstrates a willingness to be mentored and participate in training
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Motivated developer who takes responsibility and completes assigned tasks
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming using the Java Programming language
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a specialization in engineering, computer science, computer engineering, or mathematics
- Must be able to pass a U.S. Government background investigation
Ricardo Defense offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Company Paid Life and AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
Ricardo Defense is a full-service engineering and technology firm that develops customized solutions for government and commercial organizations. Ricardo Defense combines experience, skill, and innovation to bring together leading-edge technologies and engineering to customers who require mission-critical systems. Our core capabilities include designing complex embedded systems and technology-enabled business management solutions.
Ricardo Defense Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity or gender expression), age, mental or physical disability, creed, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, genetic trait or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.