Operations and Finance Administrator
- Role type
- Closing Date
Ricardo Energy & Environment is a leading sustainability consultancy combining energy, climate change, environmental and chemical risk expertise with strong IT and economics capability. Operating across the world, we work in partnership with our customers to help transform the way they work, empowering business leaders with award winning consultancy advice. With unrivalled sector insight and a reputation for producing innovative solutions, we offer a stimulating and rewarding environment in which to work.
The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the Operations Manager, Product & Project Managers and the Practice Project Accountant for the Technology, Tools & Solutions Practice. In particular, the job holder will support the Operations Manager in ensuring project management activities are completed effectively, progress is tracked and that reporting and forecasting for the Practice is completed in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Experience of finance system and processes
- The ability to understand financial data, such as revenue, value added revenue, gross margin etc.
- Experience using financial systems
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, plan, prioritise and be responsible for deliverables
- Good Excel skills.
- Ability to work to a reliable high standard and to tight deadlines with good attention to detail.
Skills and behaviours:
This is a fast-paced and challenging environment offering you the opportunity to make your mark. You will have support from the wider business for your career to develop into a wide range of future opportunities within Ricardo Energy & Environment.
This role can be a full time postion or Part times hours.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package, a personal development plan, and the opportunity to make a difference in a challenging and rewarding field. Ricardo Energy & Environment is an equal opportunities employer.