- Role type
- Closing Date
Ricardo Energy & Environment is a leading sustainability consultancy combining energy, climate change, environmental and chemical risk expertise with strong IT and economics capability. Operating across the world, we work in partnership with our customers to help transform the way they work, empowering business leaders with award winning consultancy advice. With unrivalled sector insight and a reputation for producing innovative solutions, we offer a stimulating and rewarding environment in which to work.
To provide accounting support to ensure the smooth running of the business. The role has two main part; supporting our Operational Manager (OM) or Technology, Tools & Solutions (TTS) and Water & Environment practices, and supporting our client renewals in TTS with invoicing, contacting clients for renewals and optimising the renewals process in CRM and Agresso.
This is a level 3 apprenticeship role (18 months) resulting in a Level 3 Certificate in Accounting (framework), plus level 2 functional skills in English and Maths. 20% of your time will be spent in training. It may result in the opportunity to develop into a full time role.
- Support our OM with data reporting from CRM and Agresso
- Support renewal activities including sending renewal information, raising invoices, updating information on CRM
- Ad-hoc support to requirements of the OM and Practices
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required
Key competencies and experience:
- Would suit an individual who wishes to start career in finance
- Good Maths exam grades (A*-C)
- Good use of Microsoft and other software tools
- Good communications skills – confident to contact clients in written and verbal format
Skills and behaviours:
- Have a strong can do attitude as well as being a team player to support colleagues
- Have strong organisational and communication skills
- Be highly motivated and reliable
- Have a good ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills
This is a fast-paced and challenging environment offering you the opportunity to make your mark. You will have support from the wider business for your career to develop into a wide range of future opportunities within Ricardo Energy & Environment.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package, a personal development plan, and the opportunity to make a difference in a challenging and rewarding field. Ricardo Energy & Environment is an equal opportunities employer.