- Role type
Fixed Term Contract
- Closing Date
Position Title: Commercial Administrator
Status: Fulltime - 4 month initial Fixed term contract
Department: Ricardo Rail UK
Ricardo Rail are looking to recruit a Commercial Administrator who has worked in a sales and/or commercial environment to join our Commercial Team on an interim basis for an expected 4 months. The role will focus on providing commercial support to Ricardo Rail’s various Business Units across the project lifecycle and will involve a diverse range of administrative activities. The role will be based in Ricardo Rail’s Derby office.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Assist with the management, analysis and input of data into internal business systems (SAP and Microsoft Dynamics CRM).
- Produce reports as required for the UK management team.
- Monitor and administrate client procurement portals and leads.
- Assist with the management of suppliers and subcontracts.
- Undertake record keeping and document control of commercial and contractual documents.
- Assist with the organisation and management of marketing events and exhibitions.
- Assist with the organisation and management of training courses delivered by the business.
- Undertake and support ad-hoc business improvement projects.
Qualifications / Experience/ Skills:
- Proficient user and good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Commercially minded and able to operate under pressure.
- Experience of using Financial and Customer Relationship Management systems (desirable).
- Experience of using SAP (desirable) or other similar finance systems.
- Proven experience of working within a sales or commercial support environment.
Ricardo Rail is a global multi-disciplinary rail consultancy providing services in expert advice and independent assurance across the UK, Europe, Middle East and Asia where we employ c600 consultants working on infrastructure, rolling stock and independent assurance projects. Our UK Rail business employs c120 consultants in offices in London, Preston, York, Bristol and Derby, which is our head office.
We provide consultancy and independent assurance services, including NoBo, DeBo, AsBo and ISA, across infrastructure and rolling stock to clients including infrastructure managers, train manufacturers, equipment manufacturers and maintainers. Our shared goal is to be the natural choice provider of expert advice and independent assurance services to the global rail industry. Care, integrity and excellence will always drive our long-term relationships with clients and colleagues.
For further information or to make an application please contact Donna.Baker@ricardo.com quoting the job reference number above.