- Role type
- Closing Date
Position Title: Commercial Coordinator
Department: Ricardo Rail UK
Reporting to: Team Leader
Ricardo Rail are looking to recruit a Commercial Coordinator who has worked in a sales and/or commercial environment to join our Commercial Team. The role will focus on providing commercial support to Ricardo Rail’s Business Units across the project lifecycle and will involve a wide range of complex and diverse administrative activities. The role will be based in Ricardo Rail’s Derby office.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Assist with the management, analysis and input of data into internal business systems (SAP and Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Produce reports for the UK management team.
- Support the bid teams throughout the bidding process and assist with the management of the sales pipeline.
- Monitor and administrate client procurement portals and leads.
- Be a champion and advisor for Ricardo Rail’s supply chain management process.
- Assist with management of suppliers and subcontractors.
- Contract administration of client framework agreements.
- Undertake record keeping and document control of commercial and contractual documents.
- Assist with the creation of marketing material and organisation of marketing events and exhibitions.
- Undertake and support ad-hoc business improvement projects.
Qualifications / Experience/ Skills:
- Proficient user and good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Experience of using Financial and Customer Relationship Management systems
- Proven experience of working within a sales or commercial support environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Versatile and adaptable, able to operate under pressure
- Commercially focused
- Ability to deliver in a Matrix environment
- Able to embrace and drive change
Ricardo Rail is a global multi-disciplinary rail consultancy providing services in expert advice and independent assurance across the UK, Europe, Middle East and Asia where we employ c600 consultants working on infrastructure, rolling stock and independent assurance projects. Our UK Rail business employs c120 consultants in offices in London, Preston, York, Bristol and Derby, which is our head office.
We provide consultancy and independent assurance services, including NoBo, DeBo, AsBo and ISA, across infrastructure and rolling stock to clients including infrastructure managers, train manufacturers, equipment manufacturers and maintainers. Our shared goal is to be the natural choice provider of expert advice and independent assurance services to the global rail industry. Care, integrity and excellence will always drive our long-term relationships with clients and colleagues.
For further information or to make an application please contact Donna.Baker@ricardo.com quoting the job reference number above.