Talent Acquisition Specialist (Part-time)
- Role type
- Closing Date
Be a member of the energetic HR team and participate in various recruitment projects across Asia. You will have opportunities to work with world-class professionals who come from different background and gain regional exposure. Join us and enjoy working in an innovative, flexible and fast-growing organization
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
- Source and develop relationships with prospective talents via different channels
- Assist in creating interest among candidates for our company and exploring new channels to grow talent pool
- Enhance the application and onboarding experience of candidates
- Act as a superuser of our global recruitment system and manage database in a timely and accurate manner
- Coordinate and support other HR projects such as campus recruitment and employer branding activities
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- An energetic individual, fast learner and willing to take challenges
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Available to work for at least 16 hours per week
Ricardo is a global strategic, technical and environmental consultancy and specialist niche manufacturer of high performance products. We also provide independent assurance services in the rail sector. With a century of delivering excellence and innovation, we employ over 3,000 professional engineers, consultants and scientists world-wide.
Our activities cover a range of market sectors including passenger car, commercial vehicle, rail, defense, motorsport, motorcycle, off-highway, marine, clean energy and power generation.
Our client list includes the world’s major transportation original equipment manufacturers, supply chain organisations, energy companies, financial institutions and government agencies.
Guided by our corporate values of respect, integrity, innovation and passion we enable our customers to achieve sustainable growth and commercial success.
Ricardo is committed to ensuring there is no discrimination against any job applicant on the grounds of race, colour, nationality or national or ethnic origin, gender or marital status, disability, gender change status or sexual orientation, religion or philosophical belief, political belief, trade union activity or age.