- Role type
- Full time, Permanent
Ricardo Rail Taiwan Branch is seeking an independent and organized individual to fill the Project Administrator position. The incumbent will provide administrative support in site offices, include but not limited to Yilan, Taitung and/or Pingtung to facilitate development of Southern Line Project.
- Assist Project Manager on daily administration works concerned with project
- Conduct documentation management such as record and fill all documents systematically, forward to key recipients and ensure to upload, store and share the documents
- Consolidate, send and update various statement and assessment reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Translate documents based on the requirement of Clients and Supervisors
- Control project finance and budget
- Maintain good relationship with all related parties to ensure they follow the project schedule
- Perform other operations and tasks as assigned by supervisors
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in any disciplines
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese
- Familiar with MS word / excel / outlook / power point software applications
- Willing to work in site offices and able to travel abroad occasionally
- Driving License holder
- Immediate availability is preferred
Ricardo is a global strategic, technical and environmental consultancy and specialist niche manufacturer of high performance products. We also provide independent assurance services in the rail sector. With a century of delivering excellence and innovation, we employ over 3,000 professional engineers, consultants and scientists world-wide.
Our activities cover a range of market sectors including passenger car, commercial vehicle, rail, defense, motorsport, motorcycle, off-highway, marine, clean energy and power generation.
Our client list includes the world’s major transportation original equipment manufacturers, supply chain organisations, energy companies, financial institutions and government agencies.
Guided by our corporate values of respect, integrity, innovation and passion we enable our customers to achieve sustainable growth and commercial success.
Ricardo is committed to ensuring there is no discrimination against any job applicant on the grounds of race, colour, nationality or national or ethnic origin, gender or marital status, disability, gender change status or sexual orientation, religion or philosophical belief, political belief, trade union activity or age.