Administrator / Administration Officer
- Role type
- Permanent, Indirect, Full time
- Closing Date
Ricardo Rail Beijing is seeking for an incumbent who is experienced in administration to take the role of Administrator / Administration Officer. This is a permanent role and a great chance to join a well-established and rapidly expanding company.
- Manage office procurement including, stationery, furniture, promotional material, IT equipment; within the office budget
- Be responsible for the effective communication with local vendors
- Ensure that the office facilities are maintained at a professional level of cleanliness and tidiness and to a high level of safety to meet the needs of team members.
- Ensure visitors are professionally hosted and telephones answered promptly and to a standard that will enhance Ricardo’s reputation.
- Co-ordinate internal meetings including scheduling, catering, etc.
- Manage the travel for all staff, including the coordination of airfares, train ticket booking, car pick-up and accommodation within corporate guidelines.
- Co-ordinate work permits, travel VISA’s, invitation letter support and APEC cards
- Ensure office documentation looks professional and adheres to corporate branding guidelines
- In conjunction with the Asia HR team, co-ordinate effective induction programmes for new employees
- Co-ordinate expense approvals as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- University degree or above in any disciplines
- At least 3 years administration experience in sizable multi-national company
- Be a good team player, positive thinking, high flexibility, innovative and able to work under pressure
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills in dealing with people at all levels
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, English & Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese (Putonghua) and English is a must
- English TOIEC score of 700+ preferred
- Immediately available or available to start shortly highly preferred