Marketing and Events Executive
- Role type
Ricardo Energy & Environment is a leading sustainability consultancy combining energy, climate change, environmental and chemical risk expertise with strong IT and economics capability. Operating across the world, we work in partnership with our customers to help transform the way they work, empowering business leaders with award winning consultancy advice. With unrivalled sector insight and a reputation for producing innovative solutions, we offer a stimulating and rewarding environment in which to work.
The communications and engagement team is key to supporting delivery of marketing, business development and customer projects. We are seeking an experienced marketing and events professional to develop and deliver tactical marketing activities to support delivery of marketing campaigns and to manage and deliver events.
This will involve working with the wider marketing team to create marketing materials and campaigns that will assist these stakeholders in achieving sales opportunities. This is a hands-on role which will require comprehensive experience of marketing, from designing and delivering email campaigns to event management.
The role will be split 40% on marketing campaigns / activities and 60% on event delivery.
- To create lead generation activities in support of the consultancy practices / business areas
- To help maintain website and social media accounts - including copy writing and page development (though CMS)
- To manage marketing campaign development and delivery
- To manage collateral development
- To develop and deliver webinars
- To manage marketing information on CRM
- To support event management and delivery
This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing professional working within a fast-paced consultancy. You will be supported by the Marketing Manager and Senior Marketing Executives, as well as the team of specialists in design, proofreading and PR, but if a candidate has experience in these areas it would be an advantage. You will work closely with other team members from across the company and liaise with outside contractors on a regular basis.
- Educated to Degree or HND level in a relevant subject
- Experienced in delivery and management of a range of events (including performance to KPIs)
- Proven experience of delivering lead generation focused marketing activities
- Highly organised with effective prioritisation skills.
- Experience of working with CMS, CRM and email software
- Experience of working with technical products or services
- Good ‘user benefits focused’ copy-writing capabilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all levels
- Professional approach in all aspects of working
- Reporting on performance of marketing and / or events activities
- Evidence of flexibility and multi-tasking
- Good communication skills
- Able to negotiate, delegate and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Experience of organising and delivering webinars
- Experience of using Kentico, Microsoft Dynamics, Click Dimensions or Dotmailer
- Experience of working with multi-media including video editing software
- Familiar with the environmental sector
- Professional Marketing qualification (CIM)
Delivering events may require some UK or international travel, although this will be planned well in advance and not be at short-notice.
This is a fast-paced and challenging environment offering you the opportunity to make your mark. You will have support from the wider business for your career to develop into a wide range of future opportunities.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package, a personal development plan, and the opportunity to make a difference in a challenging and rewarding field.
Ricardo is an equal opportunities employer. We are open to discussion about flexible working arrangements that enable the role to be successfully delivered.