Full time, Permanent
- Responsible for the verification and processing of accounting transactions (AP, T&E and invoicing) for Asia entities ensuring quality standards are met and an audit trail is maintained.
- This includes the establishment and mainternance supplier, processing and support employee expense.
- Additionally liaise with the country based admin / outsourced providers and Group Finance in the delivery of local statutory and tax requirements.
- Arrange for Invoice payment runs via SAP and the online banking platforms and seek appropriate authorisation
- Review and approve employee expense claims
in SAP including the reconciliation of CP and communication to HR for payment
- Create and maintain Vendor files within SAP including spend analysis as required (excludes bank details update)
- 1-2 years accounts payable experience
- Very good verbal and written Mandarin & English skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Prior experience in a similar role for a MNC firm (preferable)