- Role type
- Full time, Part time, Permanent
- Oxfordshire (Harwell), London
- Closing Date
The National Chemical Emergency Centre (NCEC) is the premier global chemical emergency response centre and recognised with over 40 years of heritage. We provide industry leading services to emergency services and large multi-national chemical manufacturing and distribution companies.
NCEC is part of the Ricardo Group, a global consultancy delivering innovation and technology focused solutions to the automotive, rail and environmental sectors.
NCEC is seeking an experienced marketing professional to develop and deliver tactical marketing activities to support the sales team, account managers and product managers. This will involve working with the wider marketing team to create marketing materials and campaigns that will assist these stakeholders in achieving sales opportunities. This is a hands on role which will require comprehensive experience of marketing from designing and delivering email campaigns to event management. This can be a full or part time role.
• To create lead generation activities in support of the sales team, account managers and product managers
• To maintain website and social media accounts - including copy writing and page development (though CMS)
• To manage email campaign development and delivery
• To manage collateral development
• To develop and deliver webinars
• To manage marketing information on CRM to ensure that is fit for purpose and up to date at all times
• To support event management and delivery
This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing professional working within a fast paced consultancy. You will be supported by the Marketing Manager and senior marketing executives, as well as the team of specialists in design, proofreading and PR, but if the successful candidate has experience in these areas it would be an advantage.
• Educated to Degree or HND level in a relevant subject
• Proven experience of delivering lead generation focused marketing activities
• Highly organised with effective prioritisation skills.
• Experience of working with CMS, CRM and email software
• Experience of working with technical products or services
• Good ‘user benefits focused’ copy-writing capabilities
• Excellent communication and presentation skills at all levels
• Professional approach in all aspects of working
• Reporting on performance of marketing activities
• Experience of organising and delivering webinars
• Experience of using Kentico, Microsoft Dynamics or Dotmailer
• Experience of working with multi-media including video editing software
• Familiar with sectors such as chemicals, oil and gas, mining, construction and transportation.
• Professional Marketing qualification (CIM)
This is a fast-paced and challenging environment offering you the opportunity to make your mark. You will have support from the wider business for your career to develop into a wide range of future opportunities both within NCEC and the wider Ricardo business.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package, a personal development plan, and the opportunity to make a difference in a challenging and rewarding field.
NCEC is an equal opportunities employer.